1. Use Github (see: version control) a lot more.
2. Develop a responsive WordPress theme, step by step, with the help of some WordPress theme development guides.
3. Update my personal site.
5. Dip a toe into Rails by working on a Ruby project.
6. Finish Udacity’s CS253 course by building a web blog using Google App Engine.
7. Play around with Tumblr/Google/Facebook APIs!
8. Read more books about interaction design.
9. Create an infographic using Photoshop.
10. Spend time with fellow learners, and attend even more tech events.